DECEMBER WINNING NUMBER – 23 (TWENTY THREE)
WINNER – Sophia Watt
As part of our ongoing fundraising activities, T.A.G would like to introduce a 100 club to raise funds as well as offering cash prizes for lucky winners.
What is a 100 Club?
The purpose of the 100 Club is to raise funds. The money will be paid into the T.A.G bank account and used to meet funding requests from the school, providing equipment, resources and opportunities for all pupils.
How does 100 Club Work?
- The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Gourdon Primary School
- For a cost of £2.00 per month (i.e. per draw), payable as £24.00 annually, a member is allocated a number.
- The club runs for twelve months starting in September 2017
- The numbers are put into a draw where a winning number will be drawn at the end of each month, with a single prize of 50% of the monthly money received from the 100 Club.
- The more people who join, the bigger the prize fund.
How do I join?
- It is important that you review the 100 club rules attached to this letter
- Complete the enclosed application form and return with a cash or cheque made payable to Gourdon Primary School for the value of £24.
- The completed form and payment must to be returned to the school office before Friday 22 September 2017.
- You will then be allocated your number(s) and notified of this.
By joining the 100 Club you can help Gourdon Primary School as well as having the chance to win a prize every month. Should you have any queries regarding the contents of this letter please do not hesitate to contact T.A.G committee member, Sarah Shakespeare or call the school office who are happy to help.
Please click on the link to download your application form and hand in to the school office.
Together at Gourdon Committee