Following the meeting held on Thursday 16th September 2021, the new office bearers elected for T.A.G – ‘Together at Gourdon’ 2021-2022 are as follows:-
Chairperson – Mrs Sarah Shakespeare
Vice Chairperson – Mrs Sandra Stuart
Secretary – Mrs Sarah Kemlo
Treasurer – Mrs Diane Arthur
The Scottish schools (Parental Involvement) art 2006 gives parents the right to receive information about their children’s education and to be represented and have their views expressed through the Parent Council.
Our Parent Council is called ‘Together at Gourdon’ – T.A.G.
The main functions of the group are to
- Support the school in its work with pupils and parents
- Represent the views of parents
- Promote contact and communication between the school, parents, pupils, the community, nursery and other providers
- Report to the Parent Forum (at Gourdon this means all parents).
- Regular pink newsletters are sent home with the children as well as details of fundraisers, meetings etc.
For further information about Gourdon School T.A.G. Group, please contact any of the office bearers or Gourdon School.
The next meeting is scheduled for: tbc.
All welcome, there is no need to ‘sign up’ or ‘be a member’ just message us or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the Zoom meeting details.